Hi, I am Diederik Loerakker, known as @protolambda on social media. I just started my BSc. Computer Science at Delft University of Technology (TU Delft, university in The Netherlands, ranked as #62 in the world), and work on lots of projects in my free time.
I have experience with engineering games, web-experiments, Android apps, bots and websites.
Other technologies/frameworks/syntaxes I have experience with are:
- WebRTC, Websockets
- Dart Polymer
- JSON, HJSON, XML, YAML
- HTML, EJS, Jade/Pug-lang, Swig
- CSS, Sass, Less, Stylus
- Google Material Design Lite (MDL)
- SQL (w/ mariaDB, postgresql)
- Dev. tools such as Gulp and Grunt
- Maven, Gradle
- Material Design (Both Android and web tech)
- LaTeX, Markdown (GFM, etc.)
- Android Support libraries
- LibGDX, LWJGL
- Google MAPS API (JS and Android)
- Google YouTube API (JS)
- Google Adsense, Admob, Analytics and related services
- PaaS (Platform as a Service) with Heroku and Dokku
- Different linux distros such as Debian, Ubuntu and Arch
- Version management with git
- Continuous integration; Travis-CI, Coveralls, Codecov.
- LevelDB (Android, JNI wrapper)
- WebGL and OpenGL
- x86-64 Assembly (GNU AS syntax), some ARM-v7
- A wide variety of IDE’s and dev-tools.
- And more
My current open-source projects and contributions can be found on GitHub.
Please refer to the contact page for direct email details (business inquiries only).