This is a brief listing of my education, work, experiences, and skills.
Education / Work
I studied Computer Science at Delft University of Technology (Ranked #54 worldwide 1) Moved to Hong Kong in the 3rd (last) year of my B.Sc. for a minor, covering topics to build towards open finanical platforms, such as game theory and software project management.
After this, I traveled some more, and worked on a ton of Ethereum 2.0 related projects in my spare time during (Q1 2019). Considering that you can only specialize so much in a BSc, and having contributed to so many Ethereum related projects that I could easily do it full time, I decided to drop out. Then I started to work at Everest Ventures, a venture capital in Hong Kong. Here I worked as a platform engineer on a STO prototype, designing back-end architecture integrated with Ethereum smart-contracts.
A month following this, I was offered full time work at the Ethereum Foundation, to continue what I started in my spare time: a push to get ETH 2.0 phase 0 launched.
- Built an android app with 200.000 downloads. (See projects/blocktopograph).
- Gave presentations/talks about my blockchain related work at some Dutch meetups.
- Attended many Ethereum conferences, meetups and cowork-spaces around the world
- Worked at a fintech venture capital to start their own Ethereum-based platform
- Contributed to ETH 2.0 in many different ways (education, code contributions, help, meta)
- WebGL, OpenGL
- x86-64 Assembly
- React JS / redux
- Web3 integration and library development
- Dart Polymer
- JSON, HJSON, XML, YAML, Templating languages
- CSS, Sass, Less, Stylus
- WebRTC, Websockets
- SQL (w/ mariaDB, postgresql)
- Dev. tools such as Gulp and Grunt
- PaaS (Platform as a Service) with Heroku and Dokku
Android & Java
- Maven, Gradle
- Android Support libraries
- LibGDX, LWJGL
- LevelDB (Android, custom JNI wrapper)
- Smart-contract development for EVM with Solidity + sol-assembly
- Core knowledge of Blockchains, PoW, PoS, and more.
- Familiar with whitepapers of Bitcoin, Ethereum, 0x (ZRX), OmiseGO, IOTA.
- Active member of Dutch and international blockchain/ethereum community
- Different IDEs/editors (e.g. IntelliJ, Atom, Vim)
- Different linux distros (e.g. Debian, Ubuntu, Arch)
- VCS w/ Git, LFS and remote tooling/repositories
- Continuous integration; Travis-CI, Coveralls, Codecov, etc.
- Experience building custom CI tasks, for better code/documentation insights.
- Python 3