This is a brief listing of my education, experiences, and skills. I am always open to learn new things, and willing to push the limits as 19 y.o. Software engineer.
I study Computer Science at Delft University of Technology (Ranked #54 worldwide 1) Currently in the 2nd year of my B.Sc., completed the first year with an avg. grade of 8.2 / 10.
- Built an android app with 200.000 downloads. (See projects/blocktopograph).
- Used to be part of the student council in secondary school, developed skills in dividing responsibilities and developing new ideas as a team.
- Agile software development, scrum and kanban experience in multiple team projects during university courses.
- WebGL, OpenGL
- x86-64 Assembly (GNU AS syntax)
- Dart Polymer
- JSON, HJSON, XML, YAML, Templating languages
- CSS, Sass, Less, Stylus
- WebRTC, Websockets
- SQL (w/ mariaDB, postgresql)
- Dev. tools such as Gulp and Grunt
- PaaS (Platform as a Service) with Heroku and Dokku
Android & Java
- Maven, Gradle
- Android Support libraries
- LibGDX, LWJGL
- LevelDB (Android, custom JNI wrapper)
- Smart-contract development for EVM with Solidity
- Core knowledge of Blockchains, PoW, PoS, and more.
- Familiar with whitepapers of Bitcoin, Ethereum, 0x (ZRX), OmiseGO, IOTA.
- Active member of Dutch blockchain community; such as EEA Dev meetup, EthNL Dev, Blockchaingers, and more.
- Different IDEs/editors (e.g. IntelliJ, Atom, Vim)
- Different linux distros (e.g. Debian, Ubuntu, Arch)
- VCS, primarily Git
- Continuous integration; Travis-CI, Coveralls, Codecov, etc.
- Python 3